quarta-feira, 31 de maio de 2006

Sabedoria sem preço

"Why should I have to WORK for everything?! It's like saying I don't deserve it!"
-Calvin

"I must obey the inscrutable exhortations of my soul."
-Calvin

"Reality continues to ruin my life."
-Calvin

"Oh, great altar of passive entertainment... Bestow upon me thy discordant images at such speed as to render linear thought impossible!"
-Calvin

"So the secret to good self-esteem is to lower your expectations to the point where they're already met?"
-Calvin

"When I grow up, I'm not going to read the newspaper and I'm not going to follow complex issues and I'm not going to vote. That way I can complain when the government doesn't represent me. Then, when everything goes down the tubes, I can say the system doesn't work and justify my further lack of participation."
-Calvin

"The secret to happiness is short-term, stupid self-interest!"
-Calvin

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want."
-Calvin

O resto das quotes do Calvin.

Sem comentários: